Craft Cannabis, Inc. - Privacy Notice
Craft Cannabis, Inc. (“Craft Cannabis,” “we,” “us,” and “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”). This Privacy Notice describes the types of Information we may collect from you when you visit the website at https://craftcannabis.com/ (“Site”), and that you may provide in electronic messages between you and the Site. It also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that Information.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your Information and how we will handle it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to this Privacy Notice.
Craft Cannabis may change this Privacy Notice at any time, at its discretion. Your continued use of the Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Privacy Notice periodically for updates.
2. The Types of Information That Craft Cannabis Collects About You and How Craft Cannabis Collects Information About You
Craft Cannabis may collect two types of information from you when you visit the Site: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information (collectively “Information”).
- “Personal Information” refers to data by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- “Non-Personal Information” means data that is about you, but does not identify you specifically. If you do nothing during your visit to our Site but browse, read pages, or view content, we will gather and store Information about your visit that does not identify you personally.
We collect Information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Through our business-to-business communications with you.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site.
Information You Provide Directly to Craft Cannabis. The Information that you provide us directly through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site, including our “Contact” form or our loyalty program enrollment form. We may also ask you for Information when you report a problem with our Site. And it may be necessary for you to provide us with Information so we can communicate with you about an inquiry you have.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Site.
Information Automatically Collected from You. The Information that Craft Cannabis may automatically collect and store about you when you visit the Site may include:
- The Internet Protocol Address and domain name used. The Internet Protocol address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the Internet Protocol Address to direct Internet traffic to you;
- The type of browser and operating system you used;
- The date and time you visited the Site;
- The web pages or services you accessed at the Site;
- The website you visited prior to coming to the Site; and
- Cookies, which are small text files that a web server (such as Craft Cannabis or its chosen web hosting company server) places on a user’s computer. When accessing a cookie, Craft Cannabis server reads a number associated with a browser, but is unable to determine any data about a user. With that number, our web server can tailor its content to the needs of the specific browser, and we can optimize the Site for your use.
Google Analytics Advertising Features. We also may have the following Google Analytics Advertising Features Implemented: Demographics and Interest reporting, Remarketing, GDN Impression Reporting and Double Click Campaign Manager. These features collect data using Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Craft Cannabis and third-party vendors use these first-party cookies to access the success of online marketing campaigns, inform future campaigns and improve usability on the Site. To learn how to opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features we use, please see Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
3. How Craft Cannabis Uses Information It Collects About You and the Purpose for the Collection and Use
We use Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, for the following purposes:
- To provide you with data, products, or services that you request from us. For example, when you provide your email address by contacting us, we are able to use your email address to respond to your comment or question personally.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To communicate with you regarding our products and services, including for marketing purposes.
- To personalize our services and advertising to you.
- To fulfill your orders through our online reservation system.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the Information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To improve our Site and services and to develop new services.
Site statistics are compiled into traffic reports, which help Craft Cannabis understand, anticipate, and respond to user needs. If we learn, for example, of heightened interest in certain aspects of Craft Cannabis website, we are likely to highlight that information on the Site home page. This Information helps us create a better overall experience for Site users.
Craft Cannabis will retain your Information for as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and other legitimate and lawful business purposes.
4. How Craft Cannabis Protects Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to protect your Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the internet is not completely secure. Although we are working to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information either in transmission or when stored. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
5. When Craft Cannabis Shares Your Information
We may use and disclose Non-Personal Information about our users without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Notice:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, including third party payment facilitators.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, as described further below.
- To a buyer or other successor (potential or actual) in connection with a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Craft Cannabis assets, including any related due diligence.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the Information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Craft Cannabis or others.
Except as described above, Craft Cannabis does not sell any of your information.
6. Third Parties Providing Services On Our Behalf
We use third parties to host the Site, design and operate the Site features, support our online reservation system, and perform administrative, analytics, payment processing, and communications services. Services these third parties provide include enabling Craft Cannabis to send you email newsletters and providing information to Craft Cannabis about the use of the Site and viewing of our content. We may disclose your Information to these companies so they can carry out these services. These companies are bound by contractual obligations to keep Information confidential.
7. Information From Children Under 13
Craft Cannabis complies with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and related regulations. The Site is not directed at children, and Craft Cannabis does not knowingly collect any Information from children under 13 years of age. If Craft Cannabis learns that a child under 13 years of age has provided Information, Craft Cannabis will delete this Information from its databases. If you are under 13, do not use this Site or provide any Information about yourself to Craft Cannabis, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. If you become aware that Information of a child under 13 years of age has been provided, please contact us at [email protected].
8. Links to Other Websites and Services
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites or services linked to or from the Site, including the information or content contained therein. Our Privacy Notice does not apply to third-party websites or services.
9. Do Not Track
Some browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) feature that, when turned on, signals to websites and online services that you do not want to be tracked. At this time, the Site does not respond to DNT signals.
10. Your Choices About Information
If you choose not to provide Information, you may be unable to access or use all portions of the Site. We send promotional and marketing communications only with your consent. If you no longer wish to receive these or other communications, send us an email at [email protected]. You can also stop receiving email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. You may opt-out of receiving marketing/promotional text messages from Craft Cannabis at any time by replying STOP to a marketing/promotional text message.
If you opt out of receiving marketing/promotional emails and/or text messages, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. Please report your concerns about collection or use of Personal Information through the Site to [email protected].
11. Your California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the physical address or email address included below.
12. How To Contact Us About This Privacy Notice
To ask questions or comment about this Privacy Notice and our privacy practices, contact us at [email protected] or by mail at:
ATTN: Legal Department
8603 NE Andresen Road
Vancouver, WA 98665
EFFECTIVE DATE: March 2, 2021